Mission: “To become the leader in every sector in which we operate and provide the highest quality services to our clients, in accordance with ethical practices and norms, and deliver adequate returns to our stakeholders”.
- Philly & Mools Group is a privately owned company managed by a group of young and enterprising individuals;
- From its humble beginnings as an Automobile dealership in 2006, the Philly & Mools Group has thrived to become an exceptionally successful conglomerate with a multitude of established businesses in high-growth areas of the Nigerian economy;
- With a vision to build Africa’s first conglomerate of choice by 2015, the group has forayed into different sectors of the economy that today encompass 7 businesses. This include the transportation sector by operating Metro Taxi, alternative energy solutions with Phlemin Integrated Global, Haulage and Equipment services with Auto Recovery, Agric-Business with A.Y.O farms, Retail food marketing with Freshly Yours and Finance Lease with AMON Leasing and Finance limited.
- What sets Philly and Mools Group apart from the rest is its ability to forge strong partnerships across various industry sectors, innovative product and service development and our team of experienced individuals who all share a common niche for excellence.
Innovation: We stress creativity and imagination in everything we do. We constantly strive to find better solutions to our customer’s problems.
Teamwork: We, and all aspects of our work, are interdependent. Whilst individual creativity is encouraged, we believe that team effort produces the best results. We effectively collaborate to achieve results.
Integrity: Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for the company and in their personal lives. We are open, honest and direct in our dealings
Professionalism: We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake
Excellence: We deliver our work at the highest level of quality, doing it right the first time
- Finance & Accounts
- Ventures & Business Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Brands and Communications
- Legal & Administration
’Niyi is a graduate of Economics and Management from The prestigious University of Ibadan, Nigeria. ’Niyi also holds a certificate in Entrepreneurial Management (CEM1), from The Enterprise Development Centre of The Pan Atlantic University.
He is an alumnus of The Lagos Business School & IESE Business School having attended The Chief Executive Program (CEP20).
’Niyi is an Entrepreneur Par excellence with over 15 years Managerial and leadership experience. ’Niyi has a solid track record in developing and nurturing business initiatives whilst exceeding expectations in several ventures under ’Niyi’s leadership these businesses have thrived and expanded over the years with staff strength of over five hundred personnel and twelve business offices across Nigeria.
’Niyi’s excellent entrepreneurial & leadership skills stems from his years of work experience starting as an Accountant with the South African Nigerian Telecoms Limited in 2002. He later joined KUNOCH Limited as a Business Development Manager in 2003, with the responsibility of expanding MTN’s dealership reach across Nigeria, where he successfully and continuously excelled beyond expectations.
In July 2005 ’Niyi branched out to pursue his vision of building one of the leading indigenous organizations in Nigeria, hence this journey to start what is today known as The Philly & Mools Group with various interests in Transport, Finance, Logistics, Agriculture and Energy.
’Niyi is a firm believer in giving back to his community hence his avid interest and involvement in several community service outreaches. ’Niyi supports several charities across the nation and he has a passionate interest developing the Nigerian student.
Vivien is a graduate of Economics from Madonna University. Vivien’s work experience spans across Consulting, Marketing, and Strategy development. She started her career as an Advert Executive with Distinct Integrated Services in 2005 and later joined Nextzon Business services as a Principal Consultant where she was opportuned to work on a myriad of projects that spans a wide range of sectors including E-payments, Private Equity, Education, Real Estate, Energy, Manufacturing, Entertainment and Tourism.
Vivien has also worked for the Nagode Group as a Strategy Manager and later, as the Head of Marketing for Marathon Logistics; a subsidiary company of the Group she helped conceptualize and set up.
She is a Chartered Economist and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
He has a B.sc in Business Administration from University of Lagos, and an MBA from Herriot Watts University, Edinburgh.
Martha started her career at A3&O Limited, an IT and telecoms organization in Lagos, as a business development officer. In 2007, she moved on to Carphone Warehouse United Kingdom, as a consultant. She returned to Nigeria to join Axxcorp Group, Limited as a team lead in the strategy unit. She had the responsibility of developing, implementing and managing strategies for the subsidiaries in the group.
- Offers over 10 years’ experience in business process implementations, training, business process analysis and design, information technology and project management, business process review, systems analysis and design, software development and testing. Bimbo has a vast experience designing systems based on the SAP Materials Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management industry in Nigeria.
- Quickly and accurately assimilates internal customer processes and nuances then, where appropriate, suggests and/or implements more efficient alternatives.
- Excels at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects, risks and initiatives.
- Experienced in coordinating, negotiating and motivating outside vendors and offshore resources in support of timeline and SAP project deliverables.
- Effectively training, motivating and mentoring onsite and offshore junior managers, engineers, developers and technicians.
- Superior coordination of user acceptance testing and QA of final IT infrastructure and Enterprise Solution deliverables through iterative evolutions.
Sam is a graduate of Business Management from the University of Maiduguri. He oversees the operational processes of the company and this includes: vehicle display, conducting post-delivery inspection, sourcing and inspecting vehicles from dealers and clearing agents, clearing of goods at entry ports, general sales and after-sales services.
Sam has a passion for automobile care especially in the area of after-sales services. He equally ensures the detailed inspection of all vehicles to meet our customers’ demands.
Sam is an alumnus of Lagos Business School, Enterprise Development Centre (EDC).
Dayo is a graduate of Political Science from the University of Ibadan. He later proceeded to study Law from the same university. He had his career tutelage at Toye Coker S.A.N Chambers, TAIWO, TAIWO & CO and finally his Law School Internship at MILTON PAUL OHVORIOLE S.A.N & CO.
He worked as an Associate at Rotimi, Seriki & Co before venturing into private practice to set up Temidayo O. Oni, Legal practitioners with specialty in General Practice, Litigation, Company and Properties. His Associate Firms are Primus Legal and Trenchard Associates.